Tony Gilmour is the founder and CEO of the Housing Action Network.
Edward J. Blakely
- Heritage, past and present
- Government calls the tune
- New finance for old buildings
- Consequences of heritage listing
- Heritage and the enterprise culture
- The great commercialisation debate
- An ‘entrepreneurial arts institution’?
- The new guardians of heritage
- Giving the past a future
' Gilmour's thoughtful analysis, informative case studies and conclusions provide some valuable insight and relevant messages. He is strongest in his perspicacious observations of the need for viable economic models, transparent processes and community engagement. His comments on heritage governance and the perils of multiple listing statutory regimes are timely as Australia engages with an evolving federal regime and changing community perceptions of what we want to pass on to future generations.'
Professor Richard Mackay Australian Archaeology
Size: 210 × 148 × 11 mm
30 b&w illustrations and 8 b&w tables
Publication: 12 Oct 2007